Reiki benefits and our courses
The focus of Reiki is to enhance the flow of energy through and around a client’s body, enhancing the health and wellbeing of the person on every level: mind, body and spirit. Many eastern practices support the principle that when there is a disruption in the flow of energy, illness or issues can manifest. Reiki helps eliminate the disruption or blockage of energy, encouraging “chi” flow through all the major meridian channels within the physical body.
A Reiki practitioner accesses the universal energy and directs it to the client for the purpose of healing in a holistic way – mind, body and spirit. While the practitioner performs Reiki on the entire body, an emphasis is placed on the seven main energy centres (chakras)
What are the benefits of Reiki?
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- Works on all levels: physical, mental and emotional
- Reduces anxiety and panic disorder
- Assists in healing of the subconscious mind where many emotional issues are rooted. Powerful affirmations are placed into the clients subconscious which can alter thought patterns and behaviour
- Relief from pain
- Enhances healing of the physical and emotional body
- Reduces the side effects of chemotherapy
- Comforts the elderly
How Reiki can benefit your children?
You can learn Reiki in one day by taking the First Degree class. In Reiki I, you learn all about how Reiki works, its benefits and how to use it for your own healing as well as learn how to perform a full body session. Many people who learn Reiki I do it for the sole purpose of treating themselves or family members. We strongly recommend Reiki 1 for personal growth and spiritual development and is such a brillant modality to learn to further help your children.
Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 courses run regularly
Reiki session 30 mins $45
Reiki session 60 mins $90