DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Place the Self Tan Application Mitt on your hand with the velvet side under your palm and apply the Tuscan Tan self-tan product of your choice to the velvet side.
- Begin your tanning application by spreading the product over your lower leg, quickly sweeping the mitt in a circular motion blending as you go.
- Add more product to the mitt and apply in the same way to the upper leg area, before massaging the mitt down over your knee to blend upper and lower leg areas.
- Finish the leg by lightly sweeping and blending the mitt over your ankle and top of your foot. Don’t add any more product to the mitt when doing these areas as the residual product on the mitt will be more than enough.
- Repeat the same method of application on other leg.
- Move onto the torso area using the same process of spreading and blending the product evenly. Apply more product throughout application as required.
- Apply to your décolletage and neck next, being careful to blend around jaw line.
- Finally, move onto your arms leaving the elbows, wrists and hands until last because these areas are often dry so require less fake tan.
- Using the residual product remaining on the mitt, finish by lightly sweeping the mitt over your elbows, wrists and top of the hands. Be sure to bend and spread fingers out to avoid white knuckle creases and webs.