Dead skin cells limit the flow of oxygen to the skin’s surface, along with the absorption of the products used. Tuscan Tan Removal Mitt promotes the skin’s natural exfoliating process by gently peeling away these dead skin cells. Skin will be renewed faster, allowing fresh young cells to surface. This will instantly revitalise the skin’s appearance and diminish imperfections that form on the skin due to dryness. The fresh young skin cells allow the active ingredients in tanning products to penetrate more deeply, increasing effectiveness.
Tuscan Tan Removal Mitt is easy to clean by washing in soapy water, followed by a thorough rinsing, and flat air dry.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- To use, wet and soften the skin under a warm shower for 3 minutes; TIP: It is important that the skin is free of any product residue, such as body wash or soap before using the mitt for it to be effective, so only use the The Tuscan Tan Removal Mitt on clean, damp skin.
- Wet the Tuscan Tan Removal Mitt and squeeze out the excess water;
- Place the Tuscan Tan Removal Mitt on the hand and STEP OUT from under the shower stream to begin.
- Massage the skin in a vertical direction, gradually increasing the pressure until flakes of expired fake tan are visible on the surface, then rinse thoroughly.
- After use, rinse the Tuscan Tan Removal Mitt in clean water and leave flat to air dry.