Thin, Fluffy, and so delicious you can’t go wrong. These are savoury pancakes that are so good you won’t want a regular pancake ever again.
Serves 1 (3 pancakes)
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon confectioners-style erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Salted butter, for serving
- Combine the eggs, cream cheese, vanilla, almond flour, sweetener, and baking powder in a blender and blend on medium-high speed until smooth. Use a fork to pop the large bubbles on the top of the batter.
- Coat a medium-size skillet with coconut oil spray or ghee and place over medium heat. Once hot, pour one-third of the batter into the pan. Flip the pancake when the sides are firm and bubbles appear evenly throughout, 1 to 3 minutes, then cook for another 1 to 3 minutes on the second side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make a total of 3 pancakes.
- Serve topped with butter, berries, nuts or syrup of your choice.
The words “pancakes” and “diet” don’t often go hand in hand – especially if you follow a keto diet. But if you’ve been looking far and wide for a way to satisfy your carb cravings without knocking yourself out of ketosis (and maybe take a break from your go-to spinach-and-egg scramble), then these keto pancakes are 100 percent what’s been missing from your life.
Recipe by Suzanne Ryan – https://ketokarma.com/cream-cheese-pancakes/