Professional Teeth Whitening
Our teeth whitening solutions in Eltham are one of the most powerful, safe and cost effective teeth whitening systems available in Australia. Using a 16% dental peroxide, our professional teeth whitening gel offers amazing stain removal results and up to 4-8 shades lighter in as little as one session.
#SPECIAL# only $169 ($299 VALUE)
TEETH WHITENING TREATMENT PREPARATION
In order to maximise the benefits of your teeth whitening session, please follow these before-care instructions:
- If it has been more than a year prior your last Dental cleaning; see your Dentist.
- Avoid Fluoride toothpaste beforehand. Pre-Brush with Baking Soda to reduce Plaque/Tarter/Fluoride build-up. In order to get the most of your teeth whitening session, the pre-brush session is critical.
TEETH WHITENING POST-TREATMENT CARE
Congratulations! You’ve just experienced a revolutionary tooth whitening procedure. The next 48 hours are important in enhancing and maximising your whitening results for a long lasting, bright and healthy smile.
- If you have sensitivity issues, it may be helpful to drink cool, clear liquids and / or use Liquid Vitamin-E or possibly a desensitising gel. Instead of toothpaste, brushing with a mixture of Baking Soda and peroxide.
- It is okay to brush with fluoride toothpaste 2-4 hrs after treatment but before eating/drinking to seal enamel pores to help prevent further staining.
- We recommend avoiding coffee, tea, dark coloured sodas, red wines, smoking, berries, candy, red sauces, soy sauce, beets or any foods that have the ability to stain. *Remember if it can stain a white t-shirt it can stain your teeth.
- Avoid staining related habits.
- Use an electric toothbrush.
- Seek regular professional dental hygiene care to maintain oral health, keep staining to a minimum and determine the need for whitening touch-ups.
- Practice good oral hygiene including thorough teeth brushing, flossing to remove debris from between the teeth, and tongue cleaning. Your dental professional will assist you in selecting the products to maintain not only a white smile, but a healthy one as well!
KEY THINGS TO NOTE
- Avoid staining-type foods for the next 48 hours.
- If you have sensitivity in the first 24 hours, over-the-counter pain relievers may be necessary.
- If your teeth are not too sensitive, we recommend using one of our take home products during the first 3-5 days following treatment to maximise your results and attain the whitest shade possible.
- A secondary whitening session can be booked 7-14 days later.